Join us for our 6th annual Concepts of Emergency and Critical Care Nursing conference. Earn as many as 14 CNEs at this two day conference!
October 25th – 26th, 2018
Norris Conference Center
618 NW Loop 410, Suite 207
San Antonio, Texas 78216
- ENA Members – $200
- Non-ENA Members – $300
- Multi-track seminars to choose from
- Conference attendance to all sessions
- Access to exhibit hall
- Free Breakfast and lunch
- Sponsored dinner by Kcentra
- Free WiFi in the lecture rooms and common areas
- Free parking
- Admission to the conference special event on October 25th, 2018
Two Ways to Register
- The secure PayPal form on this page
- Mail-in registration form
Certification Recognition Luncheon:
Complimentary luncheon for all certified nurses registered for the conference.
Lecture: ‘Certification is Resilience – Why Your Certification Matters to You and Your Patients!
Speaker: Dr. Paul Clark, Ph.D., R.N., MA
Must RSVP and indicate certification when registering or before October 15, 2018.
Handout Notice to Registrants
The SAENA will not be providing printed handouts for the lectures at this conference. All handouts submitted by the speakers will be posted on this page.
- If interested in being an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Steven Jewell at: email@example.com
- Vendor / Exhibitor Credit Card Authorization Form