Join us for our 6th annual Concepts of Emergency and Critical Care Nursing conference.
October 25th – 26th, 2018
Norris Conference Center
618 NW Loop 410, Suite 207
San Antonio, Texas 78216
Early Bird Registration (ends Sept. 1, 2018)
- ENA Members – $200
- Non-ENA Members – $300
Regular Registration (begins Sept. 2, 2018)
- ENA Members – $250 (2-day conference)
- Non-ENA Members – $350 (2-day conference)
- ENA Members – $125 (1-day conference)
- Non-ENA Members – $175 (1-day conference)
- Multi-track seminars to choose from
- Conference attendance to all sessions
- Access to exhibit hall
- Free Breakfast and lunch
- Sponsored dinner by Kcentra
- Free WiFi in the lecture rooms and common areas
- Free parking
- Admission to the conference special event on October 25th, 2018
Certification Recognition Luncheon:
Complimentary luncheon for all certified nurses registered for the conference.
Lecture: ‘Certification is Resilience – Why Your Certification Matters to You and Your Patients!
Speaker: Dr. Paul Clark, Ph.D., R.N., MA
Must RSVP and indicate certification when registering or before October 15, 2018.
- Conference Schedule
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- List of Hotels Closest to Conference
- Speaker List and Course Descriptions